Guiding smart growth.
For companies seeking to generate new revenue through the export of finished goods or international licensing deals, CarbonSync has created the 5-step TEAMS™ Program to drive new business development in the Americas, the Caribbean, Europe and Asia. Through TEAMS™, companies can engage CarbonSync at no cost to qualify market opportunities.
Review the candidate company’s “trajectory”—the path it seeks—based on its core business goals and objectives, both short and long term.
Review the company’s product or technology, including IP protections, value proposition and so on. A positive evaluation triggers recommendations for strategy and tactics and identifies companies in the CarbonSync Alliance Network with similar interests.
Alliance Network experts provide comprehensive product or technology evaluation as it relates to specific target territory(s). With positive feedback, local partners are identified to assist in furthering the market development strategy.
With the groundwork completed, a business model is determined. Capital and other resources are put in place, and the market development strategy executed.
Once a market presence has been established, the necessary range of business support services will be put into place to assure smooth operations and long-term growth.
CarbonSync is open to various participation models including joint venture, IP licensing, distribution, commercial agency, or a custom-designed approach that best meets everyone’s needs.
Current areas of activity:
- Technology to convert light liquid fuels into low emission, synthetic natural gas that burns in virtually any combustion device
- Low-cost solar lighting and recharge products for the developing world
- Water treatment technology for removal of fats, oil and grease (FOG)
- Technology to convert wastewater streams into saleable products
Areas of keen interest:
- Nanotechnology for energy and water applications
- Point of Use drinking water purification systems
- Technology to improve the efficiency of wastewater treatment plants
- Innovations that improve the efficiency of existing renewable energy generation
facilities (e.g. wind, solar)
- Desalinization systems